The National Stroke Association Online Learning Center provides accredited stroke
education on prevention, treatment and reahbilitation for healthcare professionals. Courses
include Stroke Rapid Response ™ for prehospital providers and Stroke Nurse Education Modules.
To access any of the courses, you must:
- Make sure your computer meets the necessary system requirements to view the courses
(click on the Help tab).
- Create a personal account (click on the Signup tab); complete a form that
captures your unique demographic information (you will only need to complete this form once;) and
select a password that will allow access to the system at any time, 24 hours a day.
- Register for a course (click on the Courses tab) and use a credit card to pay a
minimal fee or input an access code provided to you by the course sponsors that would allow access to
the course for free.
- Login to the National Stroke Association Learning Portal (click on the Login tab).
- You may access the courses you have registered for from your personal "MyCE" area (click
on the MyCE area). You may start a course and use as many sessions as necessary to complete within the next